Freitag, 5. Dezember 2008

Where is the beef...

I have to write some feed back to a very rude comment made by a person called Sas concerning my belly.

Sas, that you of all went behind my back and pointed your fingers at my belly is really disappointing... Of course I tried already to find some nice (bellyless) pictures, but it's a camera - not Picasso. There is a simple explanation: I gained weight of about 4 Kilo during our stay in
Argentina, because I had to eat every day half a cow, and as I'm significantly older than the other guys it will not be immediately transformed into testosterone... Fortunately I'm not that keen on the brazilian food (except the caipirinhas), so I will be back in shape (when there was such thing) soon.

So forget the Surf&Turf 70 Euro baby beef premium cut, that's Kindergarten.
We have now detailed knowledge of the cows anatomy - especially the parts
you can use as steaks.


bife de chorizo (thick sirloin)
bife de lomo (tenderloin) or
Parrillada (ALL the other parts of the cow as mixed grill )


They have even steaks the size, that the guy formerly known as
"Fleischvernichter" is now called "Mr. Doggybag".



PS: be prepared, no more short distances anymore - Tuesday, the 16.of Dec.
Main Südufer - 15km

Keine Kommentare: